Wednesday, July 29, 2009

More Progress

We are about to leave email territory for 24 hours or so. Quick update: we are back on the market, have a showing today, and I'm happy to be out of the house for that, forever (Lord willing).

We are getting good food from the Bessettes: a chicken, some eggs, some vegetables.

The electricity guy will come right before the well guy on Friday (he had a cancellation!), and we picked up our mail. It is good that we still have the CO physical address, because a surprising number of things need an address.

I didn't mean to sound devastated yesterday. We really are, overall, in good spirits. I had meant the "I didn't burst into tears" statement as a positive--I didn't lose control or sob! It's good!

All the little stuff is going so well--I will trust the Lord on the big thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment