Thursday, May 16, 2013

The Oddity of Milk

The more you think about things, the weirder they seem.
Take this milk. Why do we drink cow milk??
Who was the guy who first looked at a cow and said, "I think I'll drink whatever comes out of these things when I squeeze 'em!"?
Isn't that weird?

I think conversation should be kept to a minimum until afternoon.


Jadon was reading Calvin and Hobbes to his brothers this evening when that gem made us laugh hysterically.

I not only made hummus today when Abraham asked, but I made nettle pestofrom my nettle patch. I used powdered garlic from last year, as the garlic harvest this year isn't quite ready yet. It tasted like pesto, which surprised me because the nettles themselves, after being cooked, didn't have much flavor.

It was a mellow, normal day. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment