Thursday, May 15, 2014

Photos of Boys from the Last Few Weeks

Phil let the boys watch Independence Day one night. They've watched Star Wars, so I'm not sure why a different alien movie was so much more intense for them, but by morning, we had three boys sharing our bedroom. Caleb always does, but two larger additional brothers? No more such movies for them!

Caleb finds himself drawn irresistibly to the front entryway. Often that's fine: he chews on his brothers' flip flops and finds peastone to grasp and set down.

But one day, it had been raining, and all shoes were muddy. That wasn't the best day to taste the shoes.

Embarrassingly enough, I think that happened three times that day. (Have I mentioned how thankful I am for a washing machine on site?)

Isaiah took photos of Caleb.









And one of Jadon.

One of Joe.

And I took some photos, too.








No comments:

Post a Comment