Thursday, April 14, 2011

Skink or Salamander


Phil had put the sheep in a little section of weeds last night as dark fell. When we got up this morning, the sheep had cleaned up, so we put them back into their pen. They bawled all day, wishing for more greens.

While Phil had work for pay indoors, I planted another 150 raspberries. My line is not straight, but wavy. I like it.

One of my favorite things on the farm is the wildlife around here. We found another of the common orange-striped somethings (skinks? salamanders?). Isaiah played with it for a bit, then we put it back.

The boys have been biking all day. I did hear them all at play. Joe picked up a white tree-protector, and said, "I black knight. I must fight." After which, he attacked my shovel and knocked it down. "It dead."

No comments:

Post a Comment